Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Went to school today, the weather was best!
I love rainy days minus the thunder :D
We were all helping Gregory pen a patch-up letter for his girl.
In the end he chose to write it himself , how sweet!
Guangwei waited outside after school.
Went to smoke then off the CP for bubble tea & lunch.
Walked around then home sweet home.
I didnt take down whats for homework today.
So yay! no homework today.
Im gonna sleep now , byeee!
& shawn sorry for playing you out today!
friday alright :D

Like the little school mate in the school yard.
We'll play jacks and uno cards,
I'll be your best friend and you'll be my Valentine.
Yes you can hold my hand if u want to,
'Cos I want to hold yours too.
We'll be playmates and lovers and share our secret worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home